Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Skillet-Roasted Potato Salad

Man, I havent made a post here in a while.  I apologize but, lately, every time Ive been cooking it's been with my friends so I forget to take photos of what I/we've made.  I swear Ill do better with that next time.

Anyways, this is going to be my lunch for the week.

Recipe from BHG dot com.
Yields 6 servings.
172 calories per serving.


INGREDIENTS
1 lb potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 medium squash, diced
1/3 c Italian vinaigrette
1 sweet red pepper, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes, halved

DIRECTIONS
In a large skillet, cook potatoes in olive oil over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Spoon potatoes into serving dish & sprinkle with salt & pepper.

Add squash to the same skillet & cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add to serving bowl with potatoes.

Pour vinaigrette over potatoes & squash.
Add pepper & tomatoes & toss together.

No comments:

Post a Comment