Monday, September 17, 2012

Broccoli Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing

This is actually something Id made over Labor Day weekend for a BBQ with my friends but, throughout the chaos that was the kitchen that day, I didnt remember to take a picture.  However, everyone (myself included) really loved it so much that I figured Id make it as one of my lunches this week & actually blog it.

Recipe from Eating Well.
Yields 4 servings.
122 calories per serving.


INGREDIENTS
1/3 c crumbled feta cheese
1/4 c non-fat plain yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp black pepper
8 oz broccoli crowns, chopped
7 oz chick peas, rinsed
1/2 c red bell pepper, chopped

DIRECTIONS
Whisk feta, lemon juice, garlic, & pepper in a medium bowl until combined.

Add broccoli, chick peas, & bell pepper.
Toss to coat.

This can be served at room temperature or chilled.  From my experience, it's delicious either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment