Friday, September 28, 2012

Chewy Cupcake Brownies

I havent baked anything in quite a while & I figured that since my roommates were out & I had the kitchen to myself, Id make something sweet.  Plus, my birthday is on Tuesday!

Recipe from Spark People
Yields 12 brownies
72.2 calories per serving


INGREDIENTS
3/4 all-purpose flour
1/2 c brown sugar
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c water
1/4 c unsweetened applesauce
1/2 tsp cider vinegar
1.5 tsp margarine, melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350.

In a bowl stir together flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda, & salt.
In another bowl stir together the remaining ingredients.
Pour water mixture over flour mixture & stir until batter is smooth.

Pour into a muffin tin coated with cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment