Friday, September 7, 2012

Double Cheese Potatoes with Ham

I made this dish for my boyfriend & I the other night for dinner.  My camera battery had died, which is the reason for the cell phone picture.  But, I promised that Id be better again at taking pictures of the things I prepare.

Recipe from Better Homes Test Kitchen.
Yields 4 servings.
219 calories per serving.


INGREDIENTS
4 baking potatoes
21 g Laughing Cow Cheese, garlic & herb flavored
1/2 c green onions, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
1/2 c skim milk
1/4 c lean ham, diced
1/3 c reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375.

Poke holes in potatoes, wrap in paper towels, & place in the microwave for 10 minutes.
Cut each potato in half length-wise & scoop out pulp into a mixing bowl.
Add cheeses, onions, oil, salt, & pepper & mix until well-blended.
Add milk & continue blending.
Scoop mixture into each shell & sprinkle with ham.

Bake for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment