Friday, January 24, 2014

Mustard Chicken

I wanted something a little different than just grilled chicken and veggies for dinner tonight. I still had some brussels sprouts leftover from last night and this chicken was perfect alongside of it.  I also had a little bit of A1 with the chicken as well and it was so delicious.  I inhaled my dinner tonight.

Recipe from KitchMe
Yields 4 servings
178 calories per serving


INGREDIENTS
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c Gulden's spicy brown mustard
1/2 c breadcrumbs
1 dash salt
1 tsp black pepper

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 400.

Paint chicken on both sides with mustard.

Place breadcrumbs, salt, & pepper in a bowl; mix to combine.
Cover chicken in breadcrumbs & place in a baking dish covered with olive oil spray.

Bake for 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment