Sunday, June 17, 2012

BBQ Chicken bake

Okay, I kind of went a little overboard with the BBQ chicken but, I couldnt help it.  I love BBQ sauce like most people love hot sauce.  I know, Im weird.

Note : make sure to use a smaller baking dish.  The dish I used was too big so the bottom crust wasnt very thick.  Still was delicious, though.

Recipe from Betty Crocker.
Yields 2 servings.
240 calories per serving.



INGREDIENTS
1/3 c Bisquick Heart Smart mix
1 tbsp water
1 egg white
1/2 c chicken breast, cooked
1/4 c barbecue sauce
1/4 c reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 400.
Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.

In a small bowl, stir together Bisquick, water, & egg white.
Spread in the bottom of the pan.

In a small microwavable bowl, mix chicken & BBQ sauce.
Microwave on high for 1 minute & then stir.
Spoon over batter in pan & sprinkle with cheese.

Bake 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment