Sunday, May 20, 2012

Zucchini Parmesan

Zucchini has been my favorite veggie the past couple of weeks.  I forgot how delicious it is just sauteed.  When I first read this recipe I was agonizing about the fact that it was going to take me 25 minutes but the end result was so worth it.  This was delicious!

Recipe from Eating Well dot com.
Yields 4 servings.
82 calories per serving.


INGREDIENTS
2 tsp olive oil
2 lbs zucchini, sliced
1/8 tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
1/2 c parmesan cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini and cook until tender & most slices are golden brown, about 25 minutes.

Reduce heat to medium low.
Sprinkle with salt & pepper & stir to combine.
Sprinkle with cheese, cover, & cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment