Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pasta With Cauliflower

Ahhh. You all know how much I love Sunday dinner. Cooking has always been relaxing for me. Especially when Im doing it on a Sunday evening.

This recipe called for anchovies but, I dont eat seafood. It's simply never appealed to me.

Recipe from skinnytaste dot com.
Yields 6 servings.
274.4 calories per serving.

INGREDIENTS 12 oz whole wheat spaghetti
1 lg head of cauliflower, chopped
3 tsp olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
6 tbsp parmesan cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS Cook pasta according to directions on box.
Meanwhile, cook cauliflower until tender.

In a large frying pan, add olive oil and saute onions on medium until they are golden.
Add cauliflower and mix well.

Toss pasta with cheese, cauliflower, bread crumbs, & season with salt & pepper to taste.

I found this to be very, very filling & it wasnt over-spiced as some pasta dishes can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment