Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BLT Wrap

This is something that I made for lunch during the week. When I first started doing all of this cooking, ideally I wanted to have 2 separate dishes for lunch during the work week. Im finding that I have leftovers from either the previous week or from Sunday dinner so food was starting to go to waste. Therefore, I started making one lunch a week & eating the leftovers from the week before. This still gives me variation for my lunches at work, which keeps me from eating crappily.

I havent actually tried this dish yet but, Im packing it in my lunch for tomorrow. Also the reason why the photo shows it with the lettuce wrapping as one would eat it.

Yields 2 wraps.
160.7 calories per 2 wraps.
Recipe from Skinny Taste dot com.

INGREDIENTS
4 slices of bacon
1 medium tomato, diced
1 tbsp light mayonnaise
1 large iceberg lettuce leaf, shredded, plus 2 more to wrap salad in
pepper, to taste

DIRECTIONS
Combine all ingredients, except 2 leaves of lettuce.
Spoon half of the mixture onto a lettuce leaf & wrap.



Very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment