Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hello & Welcome!

Thanks everyone for checking this out. Ive been doing variations of blogs for many years now but never one specifically devoted to food. Like any other normal human being I love food. In fact, for quite a few years I loved it a little too much.

One day I decided to stop complaining about being overweight & actually get off my fat ass and do something about it. Ive lost about 100lbs over the past 3 or 4 years. Ive still got some work to do but, slowly but surely, Im making my way toward my goal.

Just to give you a bit of an idea of what Im working with:

Not the biggest kitchen or my dream kitchen by any stretch but, it works. Not to mention, it's brand new to me. New apartment. New blog. Lots of shiny new things to play with.

Take care, ladies & gents! And thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment