Sunday, May 11, 2014

Greek Pasta

This is actually really similar to what I had for lunch last week but, I liked it so much that I figured that Id make an alteration for my dinner last night.  Not to mention, after that I had yesterday, it was nice that this was pretty fast to put together.  Also super delicious!

Recipe slightly adapted from Recipe Girl
Yields 4 servings
359 calories per serving


INGREDIENTS
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 large clove garlic, minced
3 medium tomatoes, diced
1/2 c scallions, diced
2 tbsp lemon juice
4 c hot cooked whole wheat rotini (8oz uncooked)
1 c crumbled feta cheese
Freshly cracked black pepper

DIRECTIONS
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add oregano & garlic & saute for about 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes, scallions, & lemon juice & cook for 2 minutes.

Combine tomato mixture with pasta & 3/4 c feta.
Top with remaining feta & cracked pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment