Sunday, October 1, 2017

Mozzarella Potato Wedges

This is one of those recipes that tastes a lot better than it looks.  I saw it on a Buzzfeed Tasty post via Pintrest but I dont have a direct link for it so I apologize if you enjoy those videos.  The original recipe called for Parmesan which is probably why this didnt turn out as well as the video's.  Ill likely be trying this again since we do love our potatoes in our house.


I N G R E D I E N T S
3 medium potatoes
3 eggs
1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 c parsley
1 tbsp oregano
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp black pepper

P R E P A R A T I O N
Preheat oven to 375.

Wash potatoes and cut into wedges.

Crack eggs into a bowl & beat.

Place all spices & cheese into a bowl and blend well with a fork.

Take each wedge, dip into eggs, & roll into spice mixture.
Place onto a baking sheet & bake for 30 minutes.

Serve with dipping sauce of your choice (we went tradtional & had ketchup).

No comments:

Post a Comment